Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Motorcycle VS Cars

Yes... motorcycles versus other bigger vehicles. I think every car owner has experienced this situation. Just this morning on my way to work, I almost ram into a motorcyclist...in fact, I almost grazed him as I had intended to do :). I was doing 80 km/h on the fast lane of a 3 lane highway, the roads is clear and there are many motorcyclists on the left lane. I noticed among them, one began to switch lanes from the left lane right into the lane I was in and it seemed that he didn't even bother to look back or use his side-view mirror to see if it was clear.

As for me, I got this feeling that I wanted to teach this fella a lesson. So I increased my acceleration and went pass him as he was coming into my lane, the distance between us was just barely a foot. And as I have predicted, he honked at me but I really don't care much for it in fact, I kinda like it :). Why? of course as I already said earlier, to teach them a lesson so they can get it into their thick heads that they're not the king of the road. Why do I have to be on constant lookout and be aware for their safety, if they themselves ignore it, and hoping that other road users to be on lookout for them?? I also want to enjoy the pleasure of driving without constantly worrying for others.

What say You?

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaa.... :D funny n cute!! n so much true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. guilty of committing the same act... i don't feel sorry... only anger and frustration at how on EARTH could they have ever gotten their licenses. maybe i've lost my conscience but as vearn mentioned; care, i do not...

    ReplyDelete